<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 07, 2007

To everyone who visited my blog,

I have always tried to publish posts on a regular basis. But for varying reasons ( ranging from 'being lazy' to 'lack of good stuff that inspires me'), I have been maintaining an absymal frequency in this matter.


Hence, I plan to take a break from blogging now. And perhaps the most important reason for this decision is my internal guilt of letting down people who are visiting my blog ( assuming that there are people who are visiting!) with an intention to read a new post.

Thanks a lot to everyone who have been patient with me and who took the time out to visit my blog and read the stuff that I write.

Being an eternal optimist, I am hopeful that I will be be back in the near future.

cheers!
Chandra

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?